Sugar & Holmes Architecture is full service architectural practice committed to providing our clients with innovative design solutions for particular projects that result from a highly investigative design process, a studied analysis of traditional and unconventional design methods and an ongoing commitment to researching suitable technologies and resource efficient construction methods.
We provide a full architectural service commencing with project evaluation and concept design through to design development, contract documentation, tendering and on-going project contract administration.
Aside from our more traditional architectural services, we also offer to our clients a development orientated professional consulting service whereby we employ our proven expertise in the sourcing and evaluation of potential commercial and residential projects.
This expertise has resulted from experience gained over the years from development projects previously undertaken in both in our own right and from joint venture projects with some of our valued clients.
We treat each development project as if it were our own in order to ensure that the most cost efficient solution results in a satisfactory and viable outcome.
- New Construction – Commercial and Residential
- Historic Preservation and Integration
- Renovation, Restoration, Additions to Existing Structures
- Concept Design, developed Design, Construction documentation, Contract Administration.
- Interior Design
- Space Planning
- Commercial and Hospitality Fitouts
- Project Evaluation
- Project Sourcing
- Strategic Planning
- Construction Supplier Register No; 847930, Department of Health & Human Services, etc.
- Inclusion in the ‘Heritage Victoria’ consultants and contractors directory.
- OH&S / WHS management system documentation to AS.4801.
- Director memberships with Australian Institute of Architects.
- Registered and active on the ‘Aconex’ on-line document management system.